Kevin De Bruyne was born on June 28, 1991, in Ghent, Belgium. He started his soccer career at the age of four, playing for his local team KVV Drongen. He then went on to join the youth academy at KAA Gent before moving to Genk, where he made his professional debut in 2008. Since then, he has played for Chelsea, Werder Bremen, and Manchester City. He has also represented the Belgium national team since 2010. In this article we will discuss Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth Real Estate Investments, and Assets.
Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth
Kevin De Bruyne net worth is estimated to be around $70 million. He is one of the highest-paid football players in the world, with an annual salary of around $22 million. In addition to his salary, Kevin De Bruyne also earns money through endorsement deals with brands like Nike, EA Sports, and H&M.
Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth
|Year||Net Worth (USD) in million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2015||$10 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2016||$12 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2017||$14 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2018||$18 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2019||$22 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2020||$25 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2021||$30 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2022||$45 million|
|Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth in 2023||$70 million|
Kevin De Bruyne Biography
Kevin De Bruyne was born on June 28, 1991, in Drongen, Belgium. He grew up in a football-loving family, with his father, Herwig De Bruyne, being a former professional footballer who played in the Belgian Pro League. From a young age, De Bruyne showed immense talent and passion for the sport.
De Bruyne started his youth career at KVV Drongen before joining the youth academy of Gent. He quickly progressed through the ranks and caught the attention of scouts from various top clubs in Belgium. In 2005, at the age of 14, he joined the youth system of Genk.
At Genk, De Bruyne continued to impress with his skills and development. He made his first-team debut in May 2009, just a few weeks after his 18th birthday. He gradually established himself as a key player for the club and played an instrumental role in helping Genk win the Belgian Pro League during the 2010-2011 season.
De Bruyne's performances at Genk attracted the attention of several European clubs, and in January 2012, he made a move to Chelsea in the English Premier League. However, his time at Chelsea didn't go as planned, as he struggled to secure regular playing time under then-manager Roberto Di Matteo and later Rafael Benitez.
In order to gain more experience and playing time, De Bruyne was loaned to Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga for the 2012-2013 season. It proved to be a fruitful move for him, as he flourished in Germany, scoring goals and providing assists consistently.
His impressive loan spell earned him a transfer to Wolfsburg in the summer of 2014. At Wolfsburg, De Bruyne reached new heights and had a sensational season in the Bundesliga. He was the driving force behind Wolfsburg's success, leading them to a second-place finish in the league and winning the German Footballer of the Year award in 2015.
De Bruyne's outstanding performances caught the attention of Manchester City, and in August 2015, he joined the English club for a then-club record fee. Under the management of Pep Guardiola, De Bruyne's career reached new heights. He played a pivotal role in Manchester City's dominance in English football, helping the club win multiple Premier League titles, FA Cups, League Cups, and reaching the UEFA Champions League final in 2021.
Throughout his career, De Bruyne has been recognized for his individual brilliance and technical skills. He is known for his exceptional vision, precise passing, long-range shooting, and ability to create scoring opportunities for his teammates. His versatility allows him to play in various midfield positions and adapt to different tactical systems.
On the international stage, De Bruyne has represented the Belgian national team since 2010. He has been a key figure for Belgium in major tournaments, including the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship. De Bruyne played a crucial role in Belgium's impressive run to the semifinals of the 2018 World Cup, where they eventually finished in third place.
Off the field, De Bruyne is known for his humility, professionalism, and dedication to the sport. He is respected by fans, teammates, and opponents alike for his exceptional abilities and sportsmanship.
Kevin De Bruyne's journey from his humble beginnings in Belgium to becoming one of the world's best midfielders is a testament to his talent, hard work, and determination. He continues to be a pivotal player for both Manchester City and the Belgian national team, and his performances are eagerly watched by football fans around the globe.
Kevin De Bruyne Family
Kevin De Bruyne comes from a close-knit family. His father, Herwig De Bruyne, was a former professional footballer who played as a striker in the Belgian Pro League. While his father didn't achieve widespread fame as a player, he undoubtedly had an influence on Kevin's passion for the sport.
Kevin De Bruyne is married to Michele Lacroix. The couple tied the knot in 2017, and they have two children together. Their first son, Mason Milian De Bruyne, was born in 2016, and their second son, Rome De Bruyne, was born in 2018. De Bruyne often shares pictures and updates about his family on his social media accounts, giving glimpses into their happy and supportive family life.
Despite his busy schedule as a professional footballer, De Bruyne maintains a strong bond with his family and credits them for their support throughout his career. They have been seen cheering him on from the stands during matches, and he often expresses his gratitude for their love and encouragemen
How He Earned His Money
Kevin De Bruyne's club career began at Genk, where he played from 2008 to 2012. He then moved to Chelsea for a fee of around $9 million but struggled to establish himself in the first team. He was loaned out to Werder Bremen and then sold to Wolfsburg for around $23 million. At Wolfsburg, Kevin De Bruyne established himself as one of the best players in the Bundesliga, scoring 16 goals and providing 28 assists in the 2014-15 season.
In 2015, Manchester City signed Kevin De Bruyne for a fee of around $75 million, making him the second-most expensive transfer in English football history at the time. Since then, he has been a key player for Manchester City, helping them win multiple Premier League titles, FA Cups, and Carabao Cups.
In addition to his salary, Kevin De Bruyne also earns money through endorsement deals. He has a long-term deal with Nike and has appeared in several of their commercials. He is also the face of the FIFA video game series, which is produced by EA Sports. In 2020, he signed a deal with H&M to become the face of their new sportswear range.
Real Estate Investments and Assets
Kevin De Bruyne has invested his money in real estate and owns several properties in Belgium and the UK. He owns a luxurious apartment in Manchester, which he bought for around $3.6 million. He also owns a mansion in Belgium, which he purchased for around $2.6 million.
How He Spent His Money
Kevin De Bruyne is known for his love of cars and owns several high-end vehicles. He has a Lamborghini Aventador S, which is worth around $500,000, and a Mercedes-AMG G63, which is worth around $180,000. He also has a Range Rover and a Porsche Panamera in his car collection.
Kevin De Bruyne lives in a luxurious apartment in Manchester with his wife and children. The apartment is located in the prestigious Beetham Tower, which is one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe. It features panoramic views of the city and has luxurious amenities like a swimming pool, gym, and spa.
Kevin De Bruyne is known for his charitable work and has donated money to various causes over the years. In 2018, he donated around $50,000 to the Royal Belgian Football Association to support the development of football in Belgium. He has also supported initiatives like the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
Kevin De Bruyne Career statistics
- KRC Genk (2008-2012): Appearances: 97 Goals: 16 National cup: 3 appearances, 0 goals League cup: 11 appearances, 1 goal Other: 2 appearances, 0 goals Total: 113 appearances, 17 goals
- Chelsea (2012-2014): Appearances: 3 Goals: 0 National cup: 3 appearances, 0 goals Total: 6 appearances, 0 goals
- Werder Bremen (loan) (2012-2013): Appearances: 33 Goals: 10 National cup: 1 appearance, 0 goals Total: 34 appearances, 10 goals
- VfL Wolfsburg (2013-2015): Appearances: 52 Goals: 13 National cup: 9 appearances, 2 goals Other: 11 appearances, 5 goals Total: 73 appearances, 20 goals
- Manchester City (2015-2021): Appearances: 239 Goals: 64 National cup: 24 appearances, 8 goals League cup: 26 appearances, 10 goals Europe: 63 appearances, 14 goals Other: 2 appearances, 0 goals Total: 354 appearances, 96 goals
- Appearances: 424
- Goals: 103
- National cup: 37 appearances, 10 goals
- League cup: 29 appearances, 10 goals
- Europe: 88 appearances, 20 goals
- Other: 5 appearances, 0 goals
- Total: 583 appearances, 143 goals
Kevin De Bruyne Player Profile Awards And Achievements
Kevin De Bruyne has amassed numerous awards and achievements throughout his career. Here are some of the notable ones:
- Belgian Pro League Winner with KRC Genk: 2010-2011
- German Footballer of the Year: 2015
- Premier League Winner with Manchester City: 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2020-2021, 2021-2022
- FA Cup Winner with Manchester City: 2018-2019, 2019-2020
- League Cup Winner with Manchester City: 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022
- English Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year: 2019-2020
- PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2019-2020
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2012-2013
- Bundesliga Assist Leader: 2014-2015
- Premier League Playmaker of the Season: 2017-2018, 2019-2020
- PFA Team of the Year: 2017-2018, 2019-2020
- Premier League Playmaker of the Season: 2017-2018, 2019-2020
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2019-2020
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2019-2020
- UEFA Champions League Midfielder of the Season: 2019-2020
- PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2020-2021
- PFA Fans' Player of the Year: 2020-2021
- UEFA Champions League Midfielder of the Season: 2020-2021
- FIFA World Cup Bronze Boot: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2018
Kevin De Bruyne is widely regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world. Known for his exceptional vision, passing ability, and technical skills, De Bruyne possesses a wide range of qualities that make him a formidable player. He has the ability to control the game's tempo and create scoring opportunities for his teammates with his precise through balls and accurate crosses.
De Bruyne is a versatile player who is comfortable in multiple midfield positions. He primarily operates as an attacking midfielder but can also play as a central midfielder or on the wings. His playing style is characterized by his intelligent movement off the ball, excellent dribbling ability, and powerful long-range shooting. He has a keen sense of timing, often making well-timed runs into the box to provide goal-scoring opportunities for himself or his teammates.
- Vision and Passing: De Bruyne possesses exceptional vision and passing ability, often splitting defenses with his accurate and incisive through balls. He has the ability to create opportunities from seemingly tight spaces and can deliver precise crosses and set-pieces.
- Technical Skills: He is known for his exceptional ball control, close dribbling, and quick change of direction. De Bruyne's technical skills allow him to maintain possession under pressure and create space for himself and his teammates.
- Shooting: De Bruyne has a powerful and accurate long-range shot. He is capable of scoring from distance and has a knack for finding the back of the net with both his left and right foot. He is also a threat from set-pieces.
- Work Rate and Stamina: De Bruyne is known for his high work rate and relentless energy on the field. He covers a lot of ground, both in attack and defense, and contributes significantly to the team's overall play.
Kevin De Bruyne is not only one of the best football players in the world but also a savvy investor and philanthropist. His net worth, real estate investments, and car collection are a testament to his financial success, and his charitable work shows his commitment to giving back to society.
As he continues to excel on and off the pitch, Kevin De Bruyne's influence and impact will undoubtedly continue to grow.
In conclusion, Kevin De Bruyne is not only a successful football player but also a savvy investor and real estate enthusiast. His net worth and investments speak volumes about his financial acumen and business sense. From his properties to his cars, De Bruyne has made strategic investments that have helped him grow his wealth. However, he is also a man with a big heart, as seen through his charitable contributions. Overall, De Bruyne is a role model for anyone looking to achieve financial success through hard work and smart investments.
What is Kevin De Bruyne's net worth?
Kevin De Bruyne's net worth is estimated to be around $70 million.
How much did Manchester City pay for Kevin De Bruyne?
Manchester City paid around $75 million to sign Kevin De Bruyne in 2015, making him the second-most expensive transfer in English football history at the time.
What kind of car does Kevin De Bruyne drive?
Kevin De Bruyne owns several high-end cars, including a Lamborghini Aventador S, a Mercedes-AMG G63, a Range Rover, and a Porsche Panamera.
Where does Kevin De Bruyne live?
Kevin De Bruyne lives in a luxurious apartment in Manchester's Beetham Tower with his wife and children.
Does Kevin De Bruyne do any charity work?
Yes, Kevin De Bruyne is known for his charitable work and has donated money to various causes over the years, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Royal Belgian Football Association.